Powered by Max Banner Ads
Today, digital photography is thought of as the preferred not merely in the business industry but also for private use. For all those who have shifted from film cameras, it's essential that you know the numerous terms related to it.
The first part of the digital photography tutorial will focus on the basic parts and terms you have to know before handling a digital camera. Below are the common terms employed in digital photography:
1. Pixel- means the tiniest part of the digital photograph. A photograph image is composed of mixed millions of pixel.
2. Resolution- the over all quantity of pixels in a photograph. Accelerating the resolution would make the image become sharper. So more pixels are needed to achieve a better photograph image-quality.
3. Mega pixel- a photograph composed of three to four mega-pixels will have a higher quality that a photo with just one mega pixel.
4. Dots Per Inch (DPI) – this term is utilized in describing quality of the PC monitor and printer. In particular , laser printers have more dpi resolution than monitors. Thus, higher the dpi resolution means higher quality.
5. JPEG (joint photographic experts group) – it correspond to the format for saving images in the digicam.
6. Memory Card- this is where the digital files are stored. Memory chips are comprised of different sizes and capacity. A memory stick with higher storage capacity would be more handy to purchase.
7. LCD (liquid crystal display) – most all digital cameras have this specification. The aim of LCD is for the photographer to be able to view the scene first before capturing the photo.
Now you already understand the 1st part of the digital photography tutorial, the second part will discuss fundamentally on correct handling of electronic camera.
Proper handling of digital camera is the following vital step in digital photography. This is down to the fact that the successfulness of a digital photographer relies upon his output. And the key to gain quality photos starts in the way you use and handle the digital camera.
Learning how an electronic camera works, understanding the strategies in taking photos, and the way to take indoor and outdoor photos are all just a part of the things a newb should learn.
Below is the second part of the digital photography tutorial. These are good concepts to help beginner master the secrets of taking photographs.
1. Concentrate on the subject
One of the most elemental digital photography tips. You may be able to compose thoroughly by working on the frame. Play with your camera, and explore the different shots. Avoid positioning your object at the center of the photograph, as it may result to dead center image.
2. Capture Close Up Stills
Take great images by capturing them in intense close up. Close up photos add a little creativeness and excitement to the photos. Additionally, this feature is only of the alternative ways to augment you photograph.
3. Use a tripod
Often digicams results to blurry images if your hands quiver a little. Getting a tripod will certainly save your effort from taking low quality pictures, and preserve otherwise great stills.
4. Be active
Try creative shots. Take photographs from the top of a hill, or off the side of a yacht. Go outside and explore your environment. You\’ll certainly have a great time taking those once in a life photograph shots.
5. Join a photography class
Your learning doesn't only target the practical part. You must not only learn thru your experience. Learning from an expert would also help to improve your skills as a photographer. Attempt to join a photography class in your community, or if there are online classes you can log on.
Turning into a pro digital cameraman actually takes time. You've just got to be ingenious and continue trying new methods. Start by learning the digital photography tutorial because this can serve as a stepping stone for your career expansion.
Stephen Spreadbury works for industrial and commercial companies as a media specialist. He uses his skills as a product photographer to shoot complex product photography images to help expand his customers market presence.