Powered by Max Banner Ads
\”Manfrotto Vs Slik; who makes the best Camera Tripod?\” For a shop attendant working for a camera or gadget store that offers Manfrotto and Slik tripods, this may be a common question. A meticulous customer would always want to know more about the products before buying them. To be able to answer this question, it would be better to know first what makes a good tripod. After listing down the qualities of a good tripod, in general, a customer or attendant should analyze which of these two companies provide tripods that have these qualities.
What then can be the characteristics of the great tripod? Which are the capabilities of tripods which make them great? The responses to these concerns will certainly help anybody who asks the query on who creates the very best camera tripod.
Features of the Great Tripod
Before anything else, remember that a tripod is used in order to provide stability when taking a picture especially when the photographer wants to take long exposure shots, timed shots, and pictures that need stability such as trajectory shots. Taking that into consideration, here is a list of the qualities that a good tripod should have:
- A superb tripod must have good construction grade. Decent tripods should be made from material that would not quite simply break. The legs must be strong to ensure that the camera might not bump over when put to use. Manfrotto has the interchangeable tripod head and legs set-up which is really sturdy but normally heavier. Slik Tripods are also noted for their strong leg mechanism.
- After ensuring that the legs are sturdy, consumers should take note of the center column. Sometimes photographers have to lengthen the tripod way beyond the head or shorten it to focus on the subject. A good tripod does not need to be adjusted by tweaking each leg anymore; the center column should have a quick adjustment feature. Slik Tripods, depending on the model, have more flexibility of use. Though that does not mean Manfrotto does not have it, their products also have a flexible center column.
- A superb tripod camera needs to have a swift, safe and easier to use release mechanism. It is a significant characteristic for the present generation who dwells in a rapid pace world. Since not all the tripods contain a quick give off set-up; but consumers will find out that there can be tripods that require them to assemble it before it might be used. So, to not spend time and effort customers are urged to buy tripods which have a quick release mechanism. Both Manfrotto and Slik Tripod contain a quick release mechanism.
- A good tripod should be flexible, since photographers have different capturing styles; it should be able to provide photographers to take photos even in unnatural positions and places.
- Many times a photographer desires to seize a scene which is too far away; a fantastic tripod needs to be capable to support a very great zoom.
Both businesses have given users with wonderful tripods over the 10 years. But, most tripod users accept that Manfrotto tripods are worth the funds. Keep in mind though, that it can be ideal to 1st check out the tripod just before buying it. Since both producers have many of the features; it is up-to the shopper to determine which will suit his/her necessities.