Powered by Max Banner Ads
[youtube:gAzd1l_0fic;[link:Click Here To See More Photography Tips];http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAzd1l_0fic&feature=related]
Photography has come along way since the days of the daguerreotypes, which was the early type of device used to take photographs. Nowadays, with the advent of technology photography has become much easier and extremely accessible. Plus the quality of the pictures that can be produced have also increased significantly.
Cameras on the market today are priced to fit everyone\’s budget and the the point and click ease with which you can now take photos guarantees everyone can now enjoy this wonderful art. Digital technology allows people to either develop their photos on their own, using photo editing computer software programs, or print their photos directly from their cameras or memory cards. You can even distribute your photos to family and friends through email or photo sharing websites.
But to those who take photography seriously and view photography as more of an art form; taking photographs is not just a matter of clicking at a button to take pictures. To them this task requires more planning and effort.
Here are a few tips to help you take better pictures:
1. Try to eliminate shadows on your subject when taking photos on bright sunny days. You can do this by using your cameras flash feature which should get rid of shadows that might appear when the sun is at an angle.
2. Pick a backdrop that will showcase your subjects; if possible pick something that won\’t distract the viewer\’s eye from them. Generally a subtle backdrop that is not too distracting is best.
3. When taking outdoor photographs you have to make sure you pay attention to what\’s happening around you. This way strangers don\’t mysteriously appear in group shots!
4. Voice your intention prior to taking a photograph. Giving your subjects direction will help you get the shot you are looking for the first time. This is especially important if you are photographing an important event such as a ceremony or function. Make sure you get the photos you want by telling your subjects to smile, ask them to fix their hair if it\’s unruly, etc.
5. When taking outdoors shots photographers should avoid going head to head with the sun. This makes the people in the picture appear as if they are enshrouded in shadows!
6. Take candid shots! This is a more exciting alternative to dull, boring, posed shots. During parties try to take pictures of friends and family while they are at ease and just having a great time.
With a bit of practice and patience everyone can take great photos and make the precious fleeting moments of everyday life lasts a lifetime.
FREE PDF: Uncovers Professional, \”Insider\” Tips And Tricks For Taking Amazing Digital Photos With Your Digital Camera… (Even If You\’re A Complete Newbie To Photography!) Click here to access \”How To Take Pics Like The Pros\” We teach digital photography and suggest you get started with the free guide, and then Watch this Youtube video channel \”Free Digital Photo Tips\”